Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blog #3

I did not like the informal summary. I do not like working on things like that this as a group. I am a good team player and can fall into whatever role is necessary. I am able to lead and follow and in this particular project my partner took the lead and that was fine with me. For me writing is an individual effort but is tolerable if both have the same or similar points of view. That was the case for this summary. We both got the same thing out of the article we read which made this assignment better. I still do not like writing as a group. The objective summary was much better for me. It was the same as the informal summary but I was able to work on it myself. I do not like being forced to share my work with people before it is actually fully prepared. The only person that gets to see my work in progress is my wife who helps me by proofreading everything I write. I am a perfectionist and do not like anyone to see me or anything I have done as less than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment